Azim Khan (trading as Alpine cars) has been providing private hire vehicle services to the community since 2008.the whose registered address is located at 2A Castle Street Upton Park London E6 1PP.
Company contact details 24 hours: 02084718000 / 02084721111
When you book our services these customer terms and conditions referred to herein apply to your use of the services.
We keep these Terms updated and we amend them every so often. Please remember to check these Terms before you make a Booking (as defined below), as the latest set of Terms will apply to your Booking (as defined below).
Terms and conditions:
- SALOON AND ESTATE CARS: They are licensed to take up to 5 people including the driver and 2 suit cases, the minimum fare is £6 under 2 miles and is inclusive of a 5 minute waiting, thereafter it is £4.00 a mile.
- SEVEN SEATER: licensed to carry up to 7 people including the driver and the minimum fare is £10, with a 5 minute waiting time included, thereafter it is £6.00 a mile.
- Additional CHARGE: An additional charge may apply if there is an extra waiting time, change of pick up address, change of destination, extra pick up, extra drop off. Extra pick up and drop offs charges £1.25 pence each, after the 5 minutes waiting time is exceeded 0.25 pence per minute is charged for all vehicles,
- Waiting Time Fee: This means a fee is applicable when a Driver is required to wait for passengers above the standard inclusive time, which will be added to the overall charges.
- Parking Fee: This means a fee or charge is applicable for parking and / or entry to certain Collection Addresses and/or the Destination Address which will be added according to the parking fee.
- Central London: Congestion zone area pick up’s and drop off’s will be charged an extra £15 in addition to their fare.
- Christmas Period: we may charge extra during festive period however we will inform our customer before making booking.
- Airport fares: All airports pick up’s and drop offs are fixed prices and airport drop off charges are included within the fare. 30 minutes free of charge waiting time is included for airport pick up’s, along with 15 minutes of free of charge parking.
- Profile: means the personal user profile created for use of the Services.
- Booking: The Firm (Alpine Cars) takes the responsibility of your booking. This is an agreement between both the parties contains all the terms and conditions for the journey either booked via phone, website or face to face. These terms and condition will not benefit any third party also no third party can ever enforce these regulation on anyone. We do not incorporate the presence of third party. This agreement will have you (the customer) and Alpine Cars.
- Pre-Booked: Passenger Services Booking at a specified date, place and time. Your consent will be observed through the agreement between you and Alpine Cars. When you pre-booked our service it will refer to the fact that you comply with the aforementioned policy of Alpine Cars.
- Passenger(s): This refers to you and / or any other person on whose behalf a Passenger Services Booking is made.
- Passenger Services: The transportation of at least one Passenger (together with any applicable luggage).
- pick UP ADDRESS: This refers to the address provided by you at the time of making the booking as the address from which the Vehicle shall collect you and/or you’re Passenger(s); Changes to the Collection Address may be permitted.
- Destination Address: This refers to the address stated by you at the time of making the Booking to which the Vehicle shall drop the passengers off at. Changes to the Collection Address may be permitted.
- WAIT AND Return Journey: This refers to Passenger Services in which a Driver picks up a Passenger from a Collection Address and drops a Passenger at a Destination Address, which may or may not be the same as the Collection Address, via any other stops in between specified by the Passenger.
- Cancellation Fee: Cancellation fees are not applied to any journey other than airport pickups and out of base (Newham), which require a 3 hour prior cancellation notice, failing to do so will result in the customer being charged the full fare.
- Payment: We only accept cash, bank transfer and card payment.
- Pets: This refers to a Booking for at least one Passenger along with the carriage of domestic animals in a Passenger Vehicle. Passengers are required to inform us if they will be carrying any pets, other than a guide dog, whilst making the booking. Failure to do so can result in the driver refusing to continue with the journey. Guide dogs (a dog that has been trained to lead a blind or partially sighted person) are always permitted in vehicles, and do not require any prior notice.
- webSite: This refers to the website: alpinecars.co.uk, through which Bookings can be made.
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
- COMPLAINS: If a customer has a complaint against a driver or a member of our office staff, they can call us on 02084720914 or go to contact us on our website the customer also can write to us at Alpine Cars 2A Castle Street Upton Park London E6 1PP. All the complaints will be dealt with your complete satisfaction.
During the provision of any Passenger Services, you and all your Passengers must:
- not smoke, including electronic cigarettes,
- not play any musical instrument or broadcast any recorded music,
- not consume alcohol nor be intoxicated,
- wear a seatbelt at all times whilst in the Vehicle,
- not engage in excessive physical contact,
- not behave in a disorderly, inappropriate, threatening or abusive manner, or be a nuisance, distraction or a danger to the Driver or other road users,
- Unload and load your own luggage (including any bicycle or pet). Drivers may assist at their discretion,
- Not film or record inside the Vehicle at any time.
If you and any of your Passengers do not comply with the above conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel your booking and you shall be charged the full fare.
- Drivers may, at their discretion, assist you or your Passengers needing assistance to enter or exit the Vehicle, but shall do so at your risk.
DATA PROTECTION AND DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
Alpine Cars takes the responsibility of your privacy seriously and complies with General data protection regulation 2018. Your privacy is important to us therefore following is the list of data we collect.
Alpine Cars collect basic information about you which includes, your complete name, title, telephone number, your address, e-mail address.
We are registered with ICO to comply with data protection act. All data is secured and stored in devices accessible only to the authorised by member of management.
These devices are locked filing cabinet which stores all hard copies of data.
A hard drive which is securely encrypted that requires permission and a password to access.
These devices are stored and locked away from public access and non personnel, and kept securely in the main office of operations.
We request a seven days period to retrieve the required information (from either our database or our storage) in the requested format. This is the sent out to the customer/ authorised personnel via e-mail or recorded post.
We stored your information in our software system to provide you the transport services. The data we collect will be remain in our database for a period of minimum12 months. Your personal information will never be sold or shared with anyone (only police and other government agencies and TFL can request any information lawfully but DPA form required).